The West Branch Football program has announced details for the 2019 Spring Football Meeting.
The meeting will take place Sunday, May 5 at 6:00pm in the high school auditorium. All high school football players for the 2019 season, and their parents, are highly encouraged to attend to take in important details for activities and key dates leading up to the start of the 2019 season.
Below is the meeting agenda:
- Purchasing of various items such as game day shirts
- Players will receive playbooks
- Summer workout schedule introduced
- Fall practice times introduced
- Discuss equipment handout day
- New press box discussion
- Class of 2023 introduced
- New coaches introduced
- Parent expectations
- Team bonding activities such as camping, fishing tournament, movie, meals, and more
All players and their parents are highly encouraged to attend. If you cannot attend, please contact Coach Pedersen prior to the meeting.